One of the best noble courses in the world is giving.
Giving is a constitution of the divine nature and role. Not all of us can give the same way, same manner with same attitude. We differ. That’s however not the main point. The bottom line of it all is that the starting point of prosperity in life is giving.
If God gave his son, then you can also give someone a special gift. Happiness, and indeed true happiness emerges from giving. When you give your time, your property, your ideas or even your loyalty, you open the doors for more privileges that you wouldn’t have acquired ordinarily.
When you become selfish, you limit your blessings. When you can’t help others or even make them a success, you may die unhappy. You can’t celebrate anything, you can’t leave any legacy. When you heap wealth, you may not consume the whole of it alone. It becomes useless when you die. That’s the whole truth.
Kindly remember the following:
- It’s in giving that you and me receive.
- True giving doesn’t involve grudge. It’s selfless.
- A helping hand is stronger than compared to a receiving hand.
- To make your life better, make other people’s lives better first.
- Selfishness doesn’t pay. Or if it pays, the reward is poverty.
- You either lose by saving or save by losing.
Give today. The measure you give is the measure you receive.